Friday, 12 October 2012

Villefranche









American Apparel skirt (alternative in blue here). Primark top. 

Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild is a fantastic place in Villefranche/Cap Ferrat. Especially during such a bright and sunny day! Everything around here are so beautiful... I love all the bright summer colours!

I got this gorgeous necklace at the flea market in Nice Old Town and of course, I fell in love with it the moment I saw it :) 

PS: ASOS is giving 10% discount until 16th of October with the code MEGA10 so don't miss out!

Also, don't forget to check the new updates on my instagram @jelizaroseblog


                                                       facebook    vkontakte    tumblr    youtube 


6 comments:

Lubna said...

You look stunning! Love the skirt & lace top x

Lubna
www.ellevox.blogspot.com
www.ellevox.blogspot.com
www.ellevox.blogspot.com
www.ellevox.blogspot.com

ka milka said...

pretty !! ;DD

www.live-style20.blogspot.com

xoxo

Eva Wu said...

i love france!
pozdrawiam
http://thirtiesinthecity.blogspot.de/

Meri said...

I absolutely love your outfit, such a great color combination!! And France looks so amazing!! :)

Kisses, Meri
merisocean.blogspot.com

Carmen said...

Cute top and shoes and the house looks just amazing!
xx
www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

Irene Buffa said...

amazing blog my dear! Would you like to follow each other?


Estarer Accessories GIVEAWAY

Check out my blog :)

Post a Comment