Friday, 14 December 2012

Santa, I've been good all year!












Christmas preparation started early this year and I managed to decorate my home during the last week of November. With all the nice and exciting things happening this Autumn I hardly had any time for taking photos. Nevertheless, Christmas pictures are my number one priority so hopefully I did well! There are many exciting plans and some pleasant changes in my life that I can't wait to share with you! But as the saying goes, everything is good in its season, so I guess the timing isn't perfect yet :)

As usual, I am hosting a Christmas dinner party for all my dearest London based friends (and family) and this year is exceptional because I am having two special guests from my home town visiting me here in London. It's going to be a very merry Christmas and I am so looking forward to it! 
xx

Don't forget to add me on instagram @aleksandraboyarova


                                                       facebook    vkontakte    tumblr    youtube 



20 comments:

Viktoria said...

wow! so beautiful pics! you are so gorgeous!!!

http://thedaydreamings.blogspot.com/

Chiara Lanero said...

You look beautiful and I absolutely love the atmosphere!

Books in my bags
BOOKS IN MY BAGS FAN PAGE

Lucy Marchenko said...

Наконец то ты вернулась!
Я так скучала( не пропадай больше!

Carmen said...

Lovely pictures, your home looks so cozy and nice :)
xx
www.clothesandcamera.com

ka milka said...

so cute!! ; ]]

new post

WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM


XOOX

Becky said...

Your house is so beautiful!

Becky
xx

Meri said...

Yey I've been waiting for your newpost!! :)
You have such a lovely home& decorations! You really captured the christmas vibe perfectly! And your christmas tree is just so adorable! :)

Kisses, Meri
merisocean.blogspot.com

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

Lucy, спасибо, дорогая! Больше не буду :)))

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

Becky, thank you dear! :) I loooove decorating my home :)

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

Meri, thanks honey :) Im really glad to hear that xxx

Amanda said...

oh wow how beautiful, hope you are having a great weekend

Grace said...

Your shots are GORGEOUS. I just want to pin all of them on Pinterest! Love all the holiday decor and the festive tree :)

xx
http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

Thanks, Amanda! X

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

Oh thank you Grace :) glad you like it xx

careaboutmyself said...

gorgeous home , gorgeous you.
so awesome hair...

ANRIOUS said...

awww i love your blog <3

www.anrious.blohspot.de

Lena said...

фотки обалденные Саш))) хороших праздников)))

Joana said...

I always love coming to your blog, you have such gorgeous photos!

Thorunn Ivarsdottir said...

so beautiful! happy new year dear

xx
www.double-pizzazz.com

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments!
Happy New Year!
Xxx

Post a Comment