Tuesday, 8 January 2013

2013


Happy New Year my dear readers and followers! I know it's been over a week now after the New Year's Eve, but I still want to wish you all the best in 2013!

Soon after Christmas I went to Ukraine to see my family and celebrate the New Year. I was really lucky with the weather because instead of usual "well below the minus" it was actually quite warm and sunny. It was so nice to see my family in Lviv and spend quality time without being too stressed and busy. Last few months of 2012 were really busy and productive though. The new projects that I started last year have grown since then and will hopefully become even more successful!

Despite being busy with work, I promise to post more often! There are quite a few photos from my trip to Lviv that I want to share with you so keep an eye on my updates :)
xx


Don't forget to add me on instagram @aleksandraboyarova


                                                          facebook    vkontakte    tumblr    youtube 



21 comments:

Lucy Marchenko said...

Наконец-то ты вернулась!) дождались)

cece said...

ahh i love your hair so much.May i ask its colour?

Anna - Nie jestem Modna said...

pretty

Viktoria said...

wow! you look so gorgeous!

http://thedaydreamings.blogspot.de/

CP and KW said...

this is so glam! love the hair and jewelry with the simple dress
kw, Ladies in Navy

Bela Lugosi said...

Beautiful photos. I am still waiting you turn red again!:)

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

Lucy, спасибо дорогая! буду чаще постить теперь, обещаю!!!!

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

Cece, the colour is mixed by my hairdresser so I can't tell you the exact name. I'm sure it depends on your own colour though.

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

CP and KW, thank you ladies :) that's exactly how I wanted it to look: simple and sexy.

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

Bela Lugosi, thank you! It's not on my list yet but you never know... I can surprise you know :)

CRISTINA SURDU said...

Krassivaia!!!

http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

Diana Cloudlet said...

stunning! love your make-up!

http://cloudletinfashion.blogspot.ru/

Eva Wu said...

i love how professional your blog and your outfit posts look

FOXLADY said...

omg... You are so chic. I love your blog so much!

Milex said...

really feels right.
+ join my giveaway and win a coat!

lick burger said...

you're amazing!
beautiful girl <3
xxx

www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com


www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

Mary said...

Роскошная!!!Фотографии -шик!

http://marybellworld-marybellworld.blogspot.com/

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

Ewa Wu, thank you dear!glad you like it! xx

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

Mary, спасибо!! мне очень приятно :*

Cat C. said...

wonderful. <3 follow,

xx, excellenceanonyme.blogspot.com

Barbara Simmons said...

You look so gorgeous!!

www.gurl-chat.blogspot.com

Post a Comment