Saturday, 12 January 2013

Blue Winter









Sheepskin coat. Topshop boots. Zara bag.

Beautiful sunny day in Lviv! I love walking the streets of this wonderful town capturing its fascinating details. My only concern would be a bit cold and windy weather but luckily I had my super cosy shearling coat that kept me warm. Oh, and by the way, sometimes a little bit of wind is good for taking pictures ;)

PS, thank you for all the lovely comments on the previous post! I am lucky to have such nice people following me!
xxx

Don't forget to add me on instagram @aleksandraboyarova


                                                    facebook    vkontakte    tumblr    youtube 



12 comments:

Anna - Nie jestem Modna said...

pretty look

I'm A Love Addict said...

The coat looks so cozy

ENTER>>>Dress and make-up goodies Giveaway<<<

ka milka said...

awesome!@ :))))



NEW POST

WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

Oxana Ivanova said...

Отличный образ для прохладной погоды :)
Второе фото прям очень нравится, такая куколка!

Marmalade said...

lovely coat, so pretty and looks very warm

Melx
http://www.mediamarmalade.com/#

Adelajda said...

amazing outfit, bar are the best!

www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

Oxana Ivanova, спасибо! очень люблю теплые платки в зимнюю погоду :)

Eva Wu said...

Such a beauty! Very classy with a twist!

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

Eva Wu, thank you dear! xxx

Pardon My Fashion said...

Mmm...love that little bag!

xoxo
www.PardonMyFashion.com

Meri said...

You're so gorgeousss!! And I absolutely love your jacket it looks so warm too! :)

Kisses, Meri
merisocean.blogspot.com

Marcheline said...

really LOVE reading your blog since I'll be moving alone to london this summer. It gives me such inspiration and I just cant wait to be there. You're really really pretty and seem so down to earth! Best wishes xx from sweden

Post a Comment