Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Hint of Red in the Snow






Zara sweater. Burberry wellington boots. Net-a-porter coat and bag. 

We had a real winter here in London a couple of weeks ago. It only lasted for a few days but I managed to take some photos of my area. Growing up in freezing Estonia I am not a big fan of cold weather so London's winter is perfect for my liking. A few days of snow are more than enough to take some photos and go back to normal weather :)

Julie was still one and a half months pregnant at the time those pictures were taken. Last Thursday three adorable puppies were born and I am super excited and happy :) I will be sharing some photos with you later when they are a bit older and even cuter! 


                       

10 comments:

Kam ila said...

great look ;)

new post

WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

Valeriya Mamicheva said...

Hello Jeliza! So cute photos! U're very beautiful girl :-)

U're lucky having so warm winter, here in Ukraine we can have 'bout seventy days of snowy weather and at last it gets really annoyed and even depressed!

Ur dod i just a little miracle. i also hve a dog - chihuahua.She's also very nice girl and I'm thinking about her being little mother also but not quite sure :-)

u can see her at my blog! I joined ur nice blog and invite u to mine :-) pls be welcomed

http://blogboudoir.blogspot.com

marcella said...

OMG adorable :)
http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

Привет, Валерия! Спасибо, мне очень приятно! Украинская зима для меня слишком холодная и долгая...

Обязательно посмотрю твой блог!

Maria Inês Ribeiro said...

OMG! I love your hair! its super long!!! lovely post :)

http://guesswhatfashion.blogspot.pt/

Becky Bedbug said...

What beautiful photos!

Becky
xx

blackswan whiteswan said...

A perfect snuggly warm look. London looks amazing in the snow!

http://blackswanwhiteswan10.blogspot.com.es/

Veraanda said...

What beautiful pictures of snow, the red sweater is like!

♡my blogspot - www.veraanda.blogspot.ru

Coco :-) said...

Is this in London?

Vivian Leung said...

Great Blog!

Would you like to follow each other on GFC?



Vivianista.com

Post a Comment