Thursday, 16 May 2013

Tender Moments







It's been quite a while since my last post and I know I've been lazy with blogging lately. The truth is, when there are so many things happening in real life you suddenly realise there is not enough time for internet. That being said, I'm not intending to stop blogging completely and will continue doing it just not very often. 

So what's new with me? Most importantly, I've taken my styling skills to a new level and launched my very own company Style Sense Studio. I teamed up with my mum who is a professional interior designer and we now offer personal styling, image consulting, wardrobe organising, personal shopping and home restyling services in London. Please check our website that was created by myself from scratch :) 

If you are interested in any of our services, please contact me for more details and (obviously) special discounts for my readers!

Another exciting thing is that I recently moved to a new fantastic place which is a lovely mews house. The photos above were taken in my new bedroom (bed linen and cushions - Zara Home) that I am completely in love with! I intend to take many more pictures of the new place and share them with you very soon :)

Apart from that, I have a few new posts and giveaways coming up you so please keep an eye on my updates!

xx
Aleksandra

                     

10 comments:

careaboutmyself said...

beautiful natural picture, especially the first one!
I congratulate you start a business, I wish you success:)

ps.new hair color?

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

thank you honey! yes, a bit of a change in my hair colour too :)

Lily said...

You're so beautiful! :)

kamila said...

amazing ; DD

nice pics; DD

new post



www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Egle said...

great pictures!

wayfaringstrangerr.blogspot.com

Viktoria said...

wow!so beautiful!!!!

thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

Becky said...

These photos are beautiful. You are such a stunning lady!

Becky
xx

Valeriya Mamicheva said...

So nice and tender photos, that's the way a real Girl should look - natural and very beautiful!

http://blogboudoir.blogspot.com

Lucy Marchenko said...

Ага,и опять пропала)
Очень и очень рада за тебя) Вся такая нежная,красивая и интерьер под стать)
Знай,что мы всегда с тобой и будем ждать сколько угодно)

Aleksandra Boyarova said...

Lucy, спасибо дорогая! Мне очень-очень приятно :*

Post a Comment